Wednesday 24 August 2011

Work on Behavior Modification: Is Child With ADHD Responsible for His Actions?

My son has recently been diagnosed with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. I have thought for some time that something was not right with him, but it didn't seem serious enough to take him to the doctor. He is now on medication. However, I'm not sure how to react to him any more. Should I punish him when he misbehaves, or is his behavior beyond his control? I don't want him to get away with things, but I don't want to be too hard on him if he's not responsible for his actions.

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6478422

how to get a six pack fast lose abdominal fat How to get a six pack fast Resistance weight training exercises Lose abdominal fat How to grow muscle Bodybuilding diet plan Loss weight diet Fat loss Weight loss help

No comments:

Post a Comment