Monday 26 March 2012

Video Game Physics: Suspension of Disbelief Not Included

So I've been playing a bit of Angry Birds on the smartphone recently. Very cute little game of course, but the physics engine is really what has me interested right now. I cleared a few levels last night and it got fascinating because so many of the levels are designed around this. I spent a week or two on and off trying to clear an earlier level where you have to knock down a pair of heavy "cages" the pigs are in and I finally discovered through trial and error that hitting them in just the right spot will set up enough vibration to rock the cage and make it tumble down on the pigs.

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6747432

getting a girlfriend questions for couples love making tips Woman men adore Save my marriage today review Getting over a broken heart what attracts men Guy gets girl guy gets girl review How to make love to your husband

No comments:

Post a Comment