Wednesday 20 July 2011

Engage, Don't Sell at Book Signings

I'm new as an author, so I'm reluctant to give advice. I am not new, however, in professional selling. My entire career in corporations, like Xerox, involved responsibilities with customers, both as a salesman and as an executive. For the last 20 years I have offered consulting advice to large and small corporations in their sales management practices through Prodyne, Inc., a consulting firm I founded in 1991. The following observations and suggestions are rooted in that experience.

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6387811

california foreclosures debt consolidation car insurance rates divorce lawyers Get out of debt Online degree lowest mortgage rates As seen on oprah Lowest insurance rates work from home

No comments:

Post a Comment