Sunday 19 February 2012

Circus Abuse

Even at 6 years old animal welfare was a big passion and elephants had been my favorite animal since before I knew what that meant (I recently cleaned out some old storage boxes from my childhood and found half a dozen elephant stuffed animals and books). Before we went inside the tent there was an Asian elephant in her own small tent where we could all see. There was probably someone there answering questions about her. All I noticed was the chain around her back leg, keeping her from moving. There was a thin layer of straw on the ground, but she was kept very still by that chain. During the performances I wondered about that chain: I don't remember the actual circus acts.

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6742089

Marriage help getting a girlfriend questions for couples love making tips Woman men adore Save my marriage today review Getting over a broken heart what attracts men Guy gets girl guy gets girl review

No comments:

Post a Comment