Monday 28 May 2012

Home Budget Techniques - Ideas to Improve Home Budgets

I noticed one day that my budget was getting a little crazy. What I mean by that is I noticed that when I calculated all my bills and then subtracted them from my income the number was negative. That was a red flag to me. I also noticed that if I watched the bank account the balance never went into the red or negative category. What was happening? I broke open my spreadsheet software and set up a tracking sheet to see what was happening. Well I get paid weekly, so I noticed that when certain budget categories like gas for the car were getting used frequently others were not being used like Rent.

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7055135

Easy way to quit smoking The best pick up lines Look for woman Win back your ex How to make money online Lose weight Diet Trading Stock Stock trading

No comments:

Post a Comment