Friday 20 January 2012

The Changing Trends In Gender Roles Can Cause Marital Strife

When I was a kid growing up in the 1950s, I lived in a family configuration that was unusual for the time. My mother worked outside the home in an era when all of my friends' mothers were staying home, caring for the children, doing household tasks, and baking cookies. I just didn't realize that our family was on the cutting edge of where society was going. My mother was ahead of her time in redefining gender roles that had been set in stone for generations.

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6757385

make girl laugh dating asian women talk to women how to pick up ladies look for women looking for girlfriend flirt with girls approach women body language to attract women dating Russian girls

No comments:

Post a Comment