Thursday 26 January 2012

In Honor Of Jimmy

It was last night as I was feeling tired and ready to go to bed that I turned on the TV and saw a most interesting documentary on ESPN Classic regarding a man whom I remember well from my time in America. The man's real name being "Dimetrios Georgios Synodinos" though he was and probably is still better known as Jimmy "The Greek". In writing this however I must confess that Jimmy "The Greek" was a man who in all frankness, I at first did not like very much if at all.

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6760686

chest exercises for men how to get a six pack fast lose abdominal fat How to get a six pack fast Resistance weight training exercises Lose abdominal fat How to grow muscle Bodybuilding diet plan Loss weight diet Fat loss

No comments:

Post a Comment