Sunday 29 January 2012

How to Encourage Leadership in Children

When I hear the word "leadership" my mind fills with memories. Some of these memories are of teachers, friends, and family. Others are of activities and accomplishments. I realize now, as a adult, the lessons learned in these activities helped stretch my comfort zone as a shy young girl. These lessons helped build my character and made me a stronger person--something all parents want for their children. Here are a few way parents can encourage leadership in children of varying ages.

Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6820120

Loss weight diet Fat loss Weight loss help Tips to lose weight Best weight loss foods Quit smoking help Stop smoking help Easy way to quit smoking The best pick up lines Look for woman

No comments:

Post a Comment